不管是《生活大爆炸》还是《绝望主妇》,不论是《吸血鬼日记》还是《绝命毒师》,相信总有那么一步美剧让你追了又追,看了又看。今天小编为大家整理
Poor thing! 真可怜!
Nuts! 胡说!
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
Don’t over do it. 别太过分了。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Don‘t push me up. 别逼我
Have a good of it。玩的很高兴。
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
It doesn’t make any differences. 没关系。
Don’t let me down. 别让我失望。
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
Don’t flatter me. 过奖了。
Big mouth! 多嘴!
Sure thing! 当然!
I’m going to go. 我这就去。
Never mind. 别担心。
Drop it! 停止! Bottle it! 闭嘴!
Don’t play possum! 别装蒜!
There is nobody by that name working here。这里没你说的这个人。
Break the rules. 破坏规则。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
I’ll be seeing you. 再见。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
It’s up to you.由你决定。
My hands are full right now.我很忙。
What brought you here?什么风把你吹来了?
Don’t make up a story.不要捏造事实。
She make a mess of things.她把事情搞得一团糟。
Is that so?是这样吗?
Don’t get loaded.别喝醉了。
Don’t get high hat.别摆架子。
Right over there.就在那里。
That rings a bell.听起来耳熟。
It’s up in the air. 尚未确定。
You have my ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Good for you!做的很棒!
Help me out.帮帮我。
Let’s bag it.先把它搁一边。
Lose one’s mind.丧失理智。
Talk truly.有话直说。
He is the pain on neck.他真让人讨厌。
You bet it!当然!
That is a boy!好极了!
Chin up.振作些。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
I don’t have anywhere to go. 我没地方可去。