托福考试分类词汇学习:美剧常见托福词汇4

2022-06-08 00:26:22

  俗话说“条条大路通罗马”,背诵

  Part4

  - a couple of days ago. 几天以前。

  - a man’s life is at stake, and maybe your son can help him. 有个人现在生命垂危,或许你儿子能帮他。 at stake=危险

  - but average glucose for the non-diabetic is about 100 milligrams per deciliter 但是非糖尿病患者的平均葡萄糖值只有大概每1/10公升100毫克。glucose=葡萄糖,non-diabetic=非糖尿病的。

  - Crab can’t help nobody, lady. Crab不能帮助任何人。

  - Don’t hang up. 不要挂断。

  - I do? 是吗?

  Alternating current,direct current. 交流电,直流电。

  -"As soon as possible" is not a specific time. “尽快”不是一个确切的时间。

  -I ain’t mad at you. 我不怪你。 “不怪你”原来是酱紫说滴啊。

  -I am the last person in the world that my father listens to. 我是我父亲最不想听的人。

  -I love you more. 我也爱你。这下知道人家对你说这句话的时候怎么应答了吧?

  - I’m looking for Crab Simmons. Are you related? 我在找Crab Simmons,你和他有关系吗?

  - It was the only way I could go through with it. go through with=完成,把...进行到底。

  -I was set up! 我是被陷害的!

  - Just want you to know I’m coming for you.只想让你知道我是为你而来的。come for=为某种目的而来;向...冲来。

  -My brother is scheduled to die. 我哥哥将被处死。

  - Never really got used to them. got used to=习惯于

  -Say hi to him for me,will you. 替我向他问好,好吧?

  - She was under the impression that the guy was innocent. 她认为那个人是无罪的。be under the impression that=认为,觉得。

  -t’s for your own good. 这是为你好。

  -There are strict department of corrections guidelines that govern every aspect of an execution. 。 偶经常把他改为There are strict rules and regulations in every company that govern every aspect of an execution. 在这里主要是用在客人要偶寄样,但是偶要收费,对方不同意,于是偶就来这句话了。

  -You got to stop listening to these people,they’re poisoning your brain.Your hormone things-they’re out of whack. 你要停止去听那些人的话,他们在毒害你的思想,你的荷尔蒙失衡了,它们影响了你。

  - You seem nervous seem 像是,似乎。

  - You’ve told me a thousand... 你已经告诉我N遍……

  - You’re sweating.你在出汗。

考试安排